I'd love to wrap up 2014 with a best of last year post, or some beautiful thoughts on the coming year. I have plenty of both. But it's late, and my children are tucked snug in their beds. Nathaniel fell asleep on the couch half an hour ago. I'm listening to fireworks explode all around us as our time zone rings in the new year, and I'm enjoying a deep sense of peace with where we are in life, today, at this very moment. Not that we don't have our challenges and struggles. And yet. Life is good. It's a lovely feeling, and I'm soaking it in.
I wish you all a wonderful start to 2015, as you kick off your resolutions, or blow off resolving anything and just approach the new year with a goal of not writing the date wrong too many times before you adjust your habit. I pray for health and peace and for a deepening faith and trust in God this year, for my family and yours.
Happy New Year!
1 comment:
happy new year!
Post a Comment