Monday, February 16, 2015

Breakfast of champions

In case you were wondering whether I got my wish...


A clearance box of chocolates, two days after Valentine's. Frugal and sweet - that's my darling husband.

I've already shared half a dozen chocolates with the kids (meaning, I took a bite then handed off the rest for them to take turns nibbling) because I'm generous like that. Also, I really only need that one little taste of a molasses chew chocolate, you know?

Who thought "fruit and nut caramel" was something that needed to be made? I suppose the same people who turned "fruit cake" into an industry. Those are likely to be the last ones lingering in the box.

Happy Valentine's day again! Eat up, folks! Lent is coming...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Staci, fruit and nut caramels are one of my favorites. Especially since Russell Stover's have begun a rapid decline in choices in the past years. There used to be two coconut clusters and several nut options. No more, and it makes me so so sad.