Wednesday, November 15, 2017

PSA: we are quickly approaching the most wonderful time of the year!

One more note, and then I do intend to return to Paris.

It's the time of year when, were we home in Lincoln, I'd be penning an email requesting many, many friends to save the date for our upcoming Guadete Party. {sigh}

I just figured I'd make note of that here in case anyone was considering hosting in our stead, just this once. The party would be Saturday, December 16th, if I were there. And, I mean, the name of the Sunday is REJOICE! Sunday. Could there be a better time on the church calendar to throw a party?!

I do need to request that, should you choose to host the Gaudete party while we're away, you please keep it only sort of moderately epic so that our friends will not be disappointed when we return and take back the reins in 2018. Don't outshine us, okay? But somebody, please, get on out there and help everyone REJOICE!

That's all for now.

No comments: