Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween 2013

I know! You're on the edge of your seat. It's the one night a year I push to get my pictures posted timely, cause who wants to see Halloween pics next week, right?


A black cat, a lion, another black cat, Tiger Lily and a really cute baby in a pumpkin hat.


Kitties frolicking in the leaves.


That is the snuggliest looking lion in town! Not so much the cat, flashing me her fangs, but I suppose I'll keep her.




I didn't bother with a costume for Rachel since I knew she'd be in bed about the time everyone else went out. Still, I couldn't resist pulling out the pumpkin hat that Marianne got as a 1st birthday gift, as well as the orange sweats Ruth wore with the hat for her first Halloween. I'm all about recycling.



First stop, their cousins' house!

Trick-or-treating was a huge success, as always. I put Rachel to bed and sat out on the patio to hand out candy so she wouldn't be repeatedly awoken by the doorbell. Hooray for beautiful weather! Nathaniel swung by shortly before 8:00 to drop off Meg and Peter, then he and the older girls went out for a while longer. They got home just as I was packing things up and shutting off the porch light.

Another Halloween down, another round of memories made and fun had and candy eaten. Well, still lots more candy to be eaten, but you know what I mean.




No comments: